Sunday, January 27, 2013

Daily Create

The Daily Create is an interesting idea.  I view this site as a way for beginner tech people, like myself, to be introduced to different programs, websites, or apps that allow you to create things in different ways and share with others.  I also see this site as a way to keep your "creative juices" flowing.

I had to create yet another account in order to get this assignment going.  I've heard of Flickr but don't quite understand it fully.  I'm always uneasy when signing up for new accounts, especially the ones who require the account to be linked to your email account.  Is this safe.  Flickr app also needed me to turn my location on just to grab photos from my album.  I don't know if I'm just being paranoid but I'm always fearful of identity theft.  I also have to figure our some sort of management system to safely keep all my user names and passwords for all these new accounts in order.  Any suggestions anyone?

 I will be embarking on my first few Daily Create posts. Viewing some of the archived assignments and looking at other peoples work has got me excited.  I hope this goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment