Saturday, January 19, 2013

Beginner Blogger

Hello ETEC 647e friends!!
I just wanted to create this first post to start up my new blog for our class.  It's just the beginning of 2013 and I have learned so much already.  Like many others, I'm particularly reflective as a new year begins.  Thinking about the previous year and changes I'd like to make helps me plan how to begin anew.  I always like to start off the new year with new learning.  With 3 classes in my 2nd semester of the OTEC program, my learning of new things is at an all time high!  It's been very busy but still exciting.  I'm trying to acclimate myself to this new schedule and am finding it somewhat difficult to keep everything neatly together.  Balancing a full time teaching position with full time graduate status is surely going to be a challenge, so I'd appreciate any tips and advice or helpful links that you feel might help me along the way.  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment